Pages

Zoo

Saturday, March 5, 2011


{click on the collage to see it bigger}

Last Sunday I went to the zoo with my sisters and all my nieces.  We had a blast.  Marissa and Leah wore their matching outfits I got them.  The whole time I kept saying....I should have gotten Kaelyn one too!  Kaelyn was so cute.  She kept saying I see I see...and when I would kneel down to look with her she would  kneel down too.  She would tell all of the animals...bye bye when we were leaving I think she thought they would actually say bye back.  Kaelyn peeking through the wood posts was hilarious....Debra leaned over to get the pic of her lil face smooshed between the posts.

Nicole asked me to stop on the way and get Leah some sunglasses!  They were the cutest thing ever!  She loved wearing them!  Leah was also wearing one of the bibs I made for her...it said ... My Aunties love me!

Marissa and I walked around and I one point she was amazed that I knew all the words to "Lizard" of Oz.  I tried to explain to her that I've seen it a million times but she told me...that we had only seen it once.  So we skipped along singing....we're off to see the lizard...the wonderful lizard of oz.  

We had a great day but man was I tired at the end!  Also, this was when my sisters got to see my ring for the first time.  So all in all great day.  I can't wait to do it again!  

PS ---
There was NO FIGHTING between the grown ups!  YAY my little sisters are growing up!

Nicole sent me some pics from her phone...they wouldn't post in the collage...so here they are...



Funny animal pics....


I said look it's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...yet missing one....


Debra said that the one on it's own rock was Michaelangelo...lol


Monkeys napping....we teased Marrissa and said the one slumped over is how she sleeps in the car and the one sprawled out hanging off is how she sleeps in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs