Pages

Sleepy!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

So, I have been tired all week and the dreary weather is definitely not helping.  I've literally felt like I was in a haze all week.  It also doesn't help that I've cut out a lot of caffenine this week, too.  But seriously, if I am tired and being unproductive from being tired (not blogging enough!!) something needs to be done so here are some things I am going to change.

Get ready for bed before bed.  I normally take showers at night before I go to bed and then I can't go to sleep right away.  The shower essentially wakes me up.  So from now on I am going to shower after dinner so when I wind down for the evening I don't rush around getting ready for the morning.

I need a bedtime.  Look growing up we all hated having a bedtime but seriously we need one.  We need to get X amount of sleep a night to function the next day.  I need to start going to bed sooner.  I wonder what my "bedtime" should be...I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be 1:00 am!

Not quite tried yet but it's time for bed so now what?  Again just like when you were a kid...you laid there and then eventually fell asleep.  You didn't read, watch tv, surf the web, etc.  You feel asleep naturally.  So I am going to shut off the light and GO TO SLEEP!

2 comments:

  1. Update - So last night I went to bed at 11 with no distractions and I feel GREAT! The sun is out too so I "might" not be a zombie today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a horrible time getting to sleep, and just got some bedtime tea...let's see how that, and maybe less distractions go

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs