Pages

Marissa is FIVE!!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011


My niece, Marissa (aka Mini Shia), is five.  I can't believe how big she has gotten, it just seems like yesterday when my mom was calling me to tell me that Nicole was in labor.  When she was born and I held her for the first time I thought...one day you'll be riding in my car listening to music and chatting up a storm.  Well those days are here.  =)  I told her not to long go that one day she will be too cool to hang out with her Auntie Circle.  She told me that she'll be my best friend forever.  

1) This was her first ice cream cone...well her first taste of an ice cream cone...it was actually MY ice cream cone and I had the hardest time getting it back from her....she wasn't even 1 yet!

2) Cuteness at the pumpkin patch!

3) Marissa has won several beauty pageants this was her after her first one with all of her trophies and her crown.

4&5) Christmas pictures from last Christmas.  

Happy Birthday Marissa!!!! Love Auntie Circle....how about now you start calling me Auntie Shia =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs