Pages

Shia Knows Products - Skincare

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So I am the queen of knowing what products work.  I've tried practically everything and if there's a convincing ad - I'll try it at least once.  My sisters and friends have received many of my cast offs.  The bathroom used to be a nightmare - there was just so much under the sink and most of it was I never used.  So I pick through it - throw away the absolute crap and then give the rest away.  Things still get a little out of hand but now everything under the sink is actual stuff I use.  I've really narrowed down the products I use and now I rarely buy something new to try because what I use REALLY works.  However, occasionally there will be a new product bought.  The other morning I was getting ready for work and there was a pretty deep line on my face near my eye.  The first thing I thought was OMG I need botox which I literally found hilarious because I disapprove of any sort of plastic surgery but realized that when it happens to you - you totally understand the desperation women feel to get rid of lines and wrinkles.  So on my way to work, I stopped by the nearest drugstore, Walgreens, to buy some of the eye creams I've seen advertised on tv.  First of all this stuff is not cheap.  Luckily what I wanted to buy was buy one get one half off.  So I bought Garnier Nutritioniste - Ultra-Lift Daily Targeted Wrinkle Treatment - which states that it targets and lifts even pronounced wrinkles, plumps, fills and smooths.  See below.

Click here for Garnier's website for details.

I also bought Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew - Anti-Puff Eye Roller which states that it decongests puffiness and diminishes dark circles.  See below.
Click here for Garnier's website for details.

So when I got back to the car I put on the Ultra Lift and seriously by the time I got to work the line was gone and hasn't returned.  Today I used the anti-puff eye roller.  It itches a little but it also seems to have worked.  I don't get puffy dark eyes often but occasionally if I haven't gotten enough sleep I definitely see some dark circles.  

So I am definitely adding these eye creams to my daily regiment.  However, I need to wear sunglasses more.  I know the lines around my eyes is from squinting in the sun - so I really need to find a great pair of sunglasses.  I have some but I really don't like how they look on me.  However, until I find a new great pair I am going to make sure I wear the ones I have - dorky sunglasses is way better than lines and wrinkles.

1 comment:

  1. Love the garnier eye roller! I haven't tried the eye cream though...I may give that one a go when I'm all out of my current eye cream!
    Found your blog on the monday beauty blog hop and followed!
    o, Jaimee
    http://inspiredbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs