Pages

Starbucks Irony

Wednesday, March 23, 2011



So as you all know, one of my bad habits is handing money over to Starbucks, as I stated in my earlier post, I have been making progress to kick this bad habit. Well good news from Starbucks….they are closing the location near my office and there will no longer be a Starbucks conveniently nearby so the irony here is 1) I've been trying to give it up and now Starbucks is helping me and 2) Starbucks has just recently released their tribute coffees and such thanking customers for 40 years of business and our location is closing. I seriously think it is because I haven’t handed over $200+ dollars a month to them for the last couple of months. I was apparently keeping the lights on over there. So long Starbucks I can’t say I will miss you.

I just have so many issues with Starbucks as well. My main issue is soy milk. Sure they offer it but at a price however if you want like 5 different milk options fill up your cup to the brim for FREE! Also, the prices keep going up as if that $5 latte isn't expensive enough let’s hit you for $6. Yes yes I know greedy capitalism. So I find it quite humorous that they couldn't make their price gouging work in an area with tons of business professions looking for their 2:00 pick me up and no I am not resorting to Red Bull or 5 hour energy….GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs