Pages

Vitamin/Water

Thursday, March 24, 2011


So you know me I’m always on some healthy kick. Well I read that Vitamin c can help you lose weight. Apparently it acts like a fat blocker and studies have showed that people who kept their usual routine but added 500 mg of Vitamin C lost weight. I have vitamin C at home and at work so I don’t forget to take it. I’ll keep you posted with my results. 

I also recently read that you can lose weight by drinking (2) 8 oz glasses of water right before you eat a meal. Common sense folks…the water takes up space in your stomach and you get fuller faster. Also, snacking can be cured with water. A lot of people confuse thirst for hunger. Also the more water you drink the less likely you are to drink soda, juice, Starbucks, etc. Water also fights fight bloating – even if you feel full from drinking the water within an hour or so you’llbe less puffy because the water flushes out salt and toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs