Pages

Baby Gifts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


I got Marissa and her new little sister, Leah, matching outfits.
This tradition of bibs started with Marissa. I got Nicole a bib and I ironed on letters to spell out my name so Debra couldn't say that the bib was referring to her. So then when Debra had Kaelyn I did the same thing, but this time I put Circle...since Marissa had dubbed this nickname before she could say Mellissa she called me Circle. I want the new babies, Kaelyn and Leah, to call me Shia but I stuck with Circle for the bib.

Mad lady with the puff paint....
It never stops, I was a puff paint manic. I changed it to say Aunties since Leah has two and I had to change the tense hence the flower in the middle...come on it couldn't say My aunties loves me!
Here's Nicole with the bibs! I knew she would love them =)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs