Pages

Duck...Duck...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There was this family of ducks in our pond out back. I mentioned to Paul that we didn't have to worry about the duck species dying off since this mama duck at 12 ducklings. He said, "they all won't make it...a halk will get some and some will die." I was then so worried about these little ducks. I came home every day and counted them. They became part of the neighborhood, we were all feeding them bread and crackers. They would just waddle right up to you to get some food. I'm happy to say that all the little ducklings grew up to be healthy ducks and some of them have stayed in the pond...I mean free food...they know where it's at.

They still waddle right up to you to get food and there were some Canadian Geese out back getting in on the free food. They were a little scary...I seriously thought they were going to attack me!

Quack quack quack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs