Pages

Shia's Healthy New Lifestyle Day 28

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Healthy Endings

I am saying goodbye to Facebook. I've never really been someone 100% involved in it anyways. I really don't want the 20 invites a day to join stupid applications, etc. Also, minus a few friends (Betsy and Taller of course), most of the people that I've befriended aren't my actual friends. Most of them are typical annoying people from high school that I really don't care to be friends with now. Also, because of these "friends" I feel like I am in high school still. Hello that was FOREVER ago! So I've decided, after receiving that someone from high school answered a question about me and seeing the answer, to take myself out of this childish scenario and delete. I mean seriously am I going to let someone from high school get me down? No way!

Speaking of happy endings, this is the end of Shia's Healthy New Lifestyle Tips for the Month.

Stay tuned for March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs