Pages

Shia's Healthy New Lifestyle Day 15

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick Day!

So I think all of the Valentine's Day food caught up to me. We had filet migon, king crab, strawberry shortcake, etc. Needless to say I was sick after that. I don't think it was anything to do with the food since Paul didn't get sick but hey at least it was a day home from work, cuddled up watching tv with my valentine. He even watched Keeping up with the Kardashians with me! (TWO EPISODES...believe me he was hooked)

1 comment:

  1. lol, at paul watching the kardashians- he is definitely hooked ON YOU if he will sit there and watch that. What an awesome dinner! I want king crab...can we get that at lunch? lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs