Pages

Rain Rain Go Away

Thursday, February 3, 2011

So yesterday was Groundhog's Day...did that massive gerbil say anything about thunderstorms in February?  Seriously folks I couldn't sleep because the thunder was so loud and all night!  I guess that is what happens when the weather drastically drops from the 70s with high humidity to the 40s within a few hours.  So of course, it's raining so what am I supposed to do for a run?  Part of me is seriously considering just running in the rain or running around the parking garage...neither of which sound like that great of an idea.  Hmmmm according to the weather on news4jax.com it looks like it will stop raining around 3pm.  So that is when I am going to head out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs