Pages

MIA

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So as always just when I get on a roll....BAM!  Detour!  I've been sick with a stomach flu since last Wednesday night.  I'm still not 100%.  I now know why the plague spread so fast...staying home in bed for days makes you WANT to go out and give it to other people...lol.  

I think I'm on a break from running until at least this weekend.  Then I have two weeks until the race.  Taller and I spoke today and I think I am over thinking I can just run it without stopping.  I think some occasional breaks will be okay.  My goal is to run it in less than 45 mins.  I can't believe how much torture I am feeling about less an hour of my life.  

So I have some great blogs in the works.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs