Pages

Vacation Prep ~ The Peak and the Pit!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So I am gearing up for my vacation in September.  Paul and I are going to upstate NY and into Canada.  I have tons of things I want/need to get.

1) Passport - the pit - it has been so difficult to get a passport.  There aren't that many places around town and tomorrow I am taking a half day to wait in line in a completely different county in order to get this show on the road.

2) Tote - the peak - so I have been wanting a tote bag to carry on the plane and in the car (while we are traveling around Canada) so I can have my laptop and work on my blog and upload photos, etc.  I've looked into Vera Bradley but I just can't see myself paying that much for something kinda ugly.  So you all might remember when I bought matching bags for Marissa and I (click here to remember).  Well I found the matching tote on eBay....

Plus wait until you see my passport cover I am making!!  So now I only have to have/need ... cute fall outfit ideas, jacket and hiking/rough outdoor shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! and I can't wait to see the passport covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tana brought me the sewing machine!! BOO YEAH...it will be THIS century when I get them done! Thanks Tana!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs