Pages

Happy Friday!!

Friday, August 26, 2011


So what are your weekend plans?  I'm going to go see my sister Debra tomorrow...it is her birthday on Tuesday so I am going to make her ... her fave cake...Funfetti (yeah the one with sprinkles...lol) and surprise her.  Also, Sunday is Paul's birthday so I plan on making a great Sunday dinner and picking up this awesome chocolate cake from Whole Foods called Chocolate Seduction ... if you have not tried it...run now to Whole Foods and get it...it is SOOOO good.

This week has been crazy ... the neck pain and changes at work ... so I feel like my blog this week has suffered the consequences.  Next week will be awesome so stay tuned.

Also, I love to give shout outs to my new followers...so thanks to all of you that have followed me this week...I have 21 followers!!!  WOOHOO!!!

Have a great weekend ~ See you on Monday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following back! :) Hope next week is better for you. Will definitely try Chocolate Seduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and it is soooo good. Let me know if you try it! It's like a cake ... chocolate mousse combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh funfetti cake - such a throwback to the old days!
    Have a great cake-filled weekend ;)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time with your sis, I saw funfetti cake when on holiday to America last year, it looked amazing, so did the ice cream cakes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there -- i went to a band concert this weekend...it was a nice time! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chocolate cake from Whole Foods is actually called...Midnight Seduction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs