Pages

Dear Followers and Readers,

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


I want to thank all the people that read my blog and follow it on a daily basis.  I really appreciate your support and I try to make every post something that you would enjoy.  I put real time and effort into every post.  I hate to just slap something up to just have a post for that particular day.  I constantly have tons of blogs in the works and nothing ever gets posted until I give it a 100% seal of approval.

I really try to make my blog random and about things that we would all find in any women's magazines and stop and read.  I don't try to amp up my numbers with celebrity news and that such.  I really just write from my heart and try to give the best possible knowledge I have about what I am writing about.  Recently, I have been charting what I write about or want to write about by category so I don't write about the same categories in a row and I have even made a schedule for each category.  

I know I only have 16 followers but each of you matter to me as if you were a million.  I really do appreciate you for following me.  My blog gets about 850 hits a month and I appreciate every single one of them.  I love to give shout outs and thanks every time I get a new follower.

Also, if you read my blog and follow or comment....I will show you the same appreciation.  I'll follow your blog and read your stuff.  

So with all of that said...I really do love writing and I am really trying to get my writing out there so thanks for reading!  Feel free to comment, suggest and follow ~ all will be appreciated!

♥ Shia

2 comments:

  1. Shia,
    I'm so glad you commented on my blog the other day so that I was able to find yours. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog. You have a new follower too!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs