Pages

Recall!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No not the election!

I recall my J'Adore of Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner!
And many others where I gave this product mad props!

Unfortunately, Redken has changed the formula of this product.  Which now makes it obsolete   All the greatness about it is now GONE!  The new formula leaves my hair dry, tangled and brittle.  As you can see from my previous post, I used to stock up when it went on sale at Ulta.  

When I first noticed it, I thought perhaps it was just the one bottle I bought, like it was a mistake, mixed wrong.  I mean it usually had a peachy tint and the new bottle was white.  I got out of the shower dripping water everywhere as I dug under the sink for the rest of my stash and I looked at each one - white, white, white - AHHHHHHH!  Alas, it was true, Redken had let me down.  

So when I was packing for my trip (wedding & honeymoon) I found where I put some of the old formula in a travel size bottle.  Seriously, it was a mini miracle!  Could it be?  Fab Redken All Soft right before my wedding??  YES!  Oh thank you thank you thank you.  I was beyond sad once that little bottle ran out.  

So now what?  The greatest conditioner is now GONE!  Apparently, they cost cut the formula thinking you would still pay a pretty penny for it and magically not notice.  So now I am using Bed Head Resurrection 3 - this stuff really works.  See my initial thoughts HERE!!

Don't you just hate it when products change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs