Pages

Holiday Helper Headquarters #3

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Tis the season for DELUXE SIZES that offer yearly savings.  For example, this time of year Bareminerals rolls out it's deluxe size foundation on original foundation.  Basically it is twice the size of the normal foundation yet NOT double the price - $38.  It's $10 more for double the amount.  Last year I bought two and currently I am at about half way through the second one.  Before purchasing the deluxe sizes I would buy 3 to 4 regular foundations a year. $28 x 4 = $112.  $38 x 2 = $76!!!  That is a $36 savings!!  

You have to act fast to get them.  Currently they are available at Bareminerals online and stores and Ulta online (sorry haven't checked the stores).  Sephora will have them available online for now you can give them your email address and they will email you when they are available.  Last year, I purchased my two from Sephora online and received free shipping since my order was over $50 and they were delivered within a matter of days.

Also, Sephora has Tinted Mineral Veil in the Jumbo size for $30 available online only.  That is $10 more than the regular size but nearly four times as much.  You could definitely make it all year with one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs