Pages

My Fair Lady

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nicole Kidman wore this My Fair Lady inspired outfit to the Melbourne Cup, a major Australian horse race, at Flemington Racecourse in her native Australia, where the entire crowd was decked out for the 2012 AAMI Victoria Derby Day.  The fab outfit featured a white lace dress with a black and white striped bow, black peep-toe heels, and a matching handbag by her favorite designer L'Wren Scott, all topped off with a dramatic hat by Stephen Jones.  "It is such a fun film and it is a fun day, and we just wanted to have some fun," Kidman told The Australian newspaper. "It's one of my favorite movies. We decided to do something that was fun and a bit different."

I absolutely love her outfit.  Where better to rock the Eliza Doolittle but at a horse race.  I just hope she yelled (in a cockney accent), "Move Your Bloody Ass!"  I think the hat needed to be a bit more elaborate but hey she still rocked it.
What do you think of the outfit?  Don't you just love My Fair Lady?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs