Pages

Holiday Helper Headquarters #6

Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Looks for Less
Emma Stone wearing jewel-tone Burberry Design.
Peplum and sequins = holiday fun!

So I don't know about you but sequins always make me think of holiday wear.  I love this outfit for the holidays because who says you have to go red and green.  Here are a few finds on creating this look for less this holiday season ... 
A) Forever 21 - $29.80
B) H&M - Two Color Combinations - $29.95
C) Sears - Rhapsody Collection- $28.99 
D) Forever 21 - Pink or Peach - $29.80
E) JCPenneys - Removable Peplum - $25
F) H&M Skirt - $24.95

I think I'll be rocking some sequins this holiday season ...
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs