Pages

Womp Womp Wommmmp

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I arrive at work this morning and everything is normal until...my computer crashes and won't come back on. So now I have a loaner from IT department while mine "possibly" gets fixed. So needless to say EVERY thing on my work computer...LOST! Good thing I stayed last night and did those blogs. Those pics were loaded to my work computer and they would have just been completely lost! I know then there would have been no TMI Tuesday! Not only is EVERYTHING gone...I have a newer version of every program I use daily...needless to say that adjustment is still taking some time. In case you don't know whatever archaic version of Word we currently use is in no way shape or form like Word 2007. 2007 people even this "new" program is outdated! Sigh!

Needless to say it hasn't been a great day. So I finally had a breakdown in my healthy foundation and ate some pretzel M&Ms. Please note: 1) they aren't that great 2) you only get like 10 in the bag for 150 calories, 5g of fat and 24 carbs 3) they totally didn't help to cheer me up...so POINTLESS to eat them! I will admit that I also bought some cookies...yep it was gonna be an all out breakdown...however, after not getting any gratification from the M&Ms...I chucked the cookies...no sense in eating them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs