Pages

Organization my new middle name?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I had just mounds of stuff going on as you can see below. These mounds were just shoved in my closet or scattered on my side of the bed...craft stuff, blog stuff, random stuff...too much stuff!! I'm working on making my closet awesome and finding a home for writing my blog...I'll post some before and after pics soon. I'm hoping to be done with this whole mess by the end of this weekend. I had this little project to work on first.
So to organize all this...
 
 
I bought these....
from Walmart. $6.00 for 3 boxes which after you set them up look like this....

AWESOME ... right?

Wait until you see the finished product! I can't wait myself I'm so excited to have all of this put away and in a place where it is easily accessible. So far I have all that mess above sorted out and put in the boxes above and labeled. I just have to work out where the best place to put these boxes will be and finish up in my walk-in closet. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product! Those are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs