Pages

December Birchbox

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here's my December Birchbox...


Do any of you want the Benefit Porefessionl and/or
the ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape??
I'm not going to use it...let me know and I'll mail it to you!

I really like the perfume in this sample...it's very
light and refreshing!  I agree that it has a youthful
scent without smelling like teenager perfume!
Why does it cost $98!!!

For info on Birchbox...click HERE!
Let me know if you want to sign up so I can refer you ;)

5 comments:

  1. i would love to have it love :)
    i can definitely use that tape
    for my new years dress ♥



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's yours! I hope you enjoy it...let me know if the Benefit stuff works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so expensive nowadays!!! THis birchbox thing seems really neat =)Can't wait to see what you get next month...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pegasuslegend ~ I hope you had a wonderful holiday too!!

    Mily ~ As soon as I get my new Birchbox I'm ready for the next one...lol

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs