Pages

So much to do....such little time to do it.....

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm late, I'm late for A very important date. No time to say hello, good-bye, 
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late I'm late...

Why is it that when I am busy...I AM BUSY and when I'm not I have absolutely NOTHING to do. I feel like this weekend is just jammed packed with stuff to do and I keep thinking...I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS TO GET IT ALL DONE!?!? So even though it is only Thursday I feel like I am already frantically running around like the white rabbit worrying about not getting it all done.

Time management sounds like the obvious answer but it really isn't because I've put off everything until now. Sometimes you just have too much going on and not enough time to do it.

So in order to make it through this weekend, I am prioritizing what ACTUALLY needs to get done vs. what can really WAIT. Plus, if I put all this pressure on myself I will not enjoy any of my weekend. Also, I'm going to try to get some of the errands I need to run done tonight.

How often do you run around like the white rabbit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs