Pages

Astrological BS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I looked for my horoscope on glamour.com and found the following....

Aquarius January 20 - February 18
Today’s horoscope
It's not surprising that people turn to you when they have a conflict they can't resolve by themselves. After all, you give good advice. And, a lot of the time, you just listen -- which is what most people need, most of the time, anyway. If a coworker comes to you, lend them your ear. But hold off on lending them money. It might be the kind of fix that doesn't fix things for them (or you) in the long term.

and of course when I want to prove a point is the 1 out of 100 times that this COULD pertain to me.  However, I think I give great advice because I'm a know-it-all not because my sign happens to be Aquarius.   Anyways back to the point I was trying to make, it is okay to check your horoscope once in awhile for a giggle but to introduce yourself as your sign or blame your faults on your sign is RIDICULOUS.  Also, aren't you just stereotyping yourself at that point...wouldn't you rather be an individual rather than be tagged as a crazy Gemini.  Don't even get me started on match making through signs, "OMG all the Virgos I've dated have been jerks."  Sorry honey it wasn't because he was a Virgo ... he's just a jerk.  Maybe you need to evaluate why you keep finding jerks rather than what their sign is.  So anyways, just use your horoscope for fun ~ don't use it as an oracle to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs