Pages

Memories

Tuesday, April 5, 2011


So, I've always wondered why I can remember everything that's happened in my life at odd moments.  According to researchers, scientists have known for a long time that our brain cements memories during the hours we sleep and it seem that recollections are also hardwired into your brain when you're awake but when your mind is wandering.  

I feel like when I am having a zen moment and my mind wanders all of a sudden I'll replay some odd moment in my life.  It can be high school drama or a moment from my childhood and when it is over I think man where did that come from, why did I just think of that and how did I even remember that?  I've worried that I had possible pent up issues but now it is nice to know that it's just a normal brain function for memory.  WHEW! I thought I was crazy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs