Pages

So it's 2011....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Now that it is a new year, we're all supposed to sit back and dwell on what made last year suck and then make promises to fix it this year. Why do we give the new year such prospects of hope and opportunity? We're just so quick to sum up the past year as not so great. Don't get me wrong, you all know that I am all about setting goals and trying to constantly better my situations. But I just don't think it is fair to 2010 to just walk away from it without giving it some appreciation it deserves. Okay, so everyday of 2010 wasn't rosy but come on...good stuff happened in 2010! Of course things can always get better but don't give 2010 such a bad wrap. There was tons of fun in 2010 and tons more to be had in 2011. 

How about this year instead of thinking about everything that went wrong last year and trying to fix it. let's just think about all of the things that went right and vow to make those things happen again. Like Paul and I going on vacation to New Hampshire, that was a great vacation. I had never been to New England and I loved it. So this year, we're planning a trip to Washington State and it will be amazing. We plan on going for like a week and a half and seeing a lot of the state. I can hardly wait to put those pictures up on the blog. 

Also, I feel like I wrote a lot of great blogs last year. I have so much swirling around in my head on a daily basis that I'm going to focus on getting more of that greatness up here on the blog for all of you to enjoy. 

So now I say so long 2010, we had our ups and downs, but all in all I'll just hope that 2011 is just as good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs