Pages

Day One Afternoon Update

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First day back to running was hard but I didn't have to start over at the beginning pace so that thought kept me going.  I am not gonna lie there were moments when I felt like dying but I kept going.  Seriously, what I have to tell myself is the end makes it worth it.  I feel great!  So when I get to that wall of feeling like I can't keep going I am just going to think about how great I feel after I've done it.  Little milestones add up to big ones...okay enough cliques...I think it's all coming from a runner high...lol.  So now what to eat for lunch...hmmm...gonna go figure that out.  I will be more prepared tomorrow but for now I am going to make the best of my circumstances.  I'll let you know how that turned out later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs