Pages

Day Three Evening Update

Friday, January 21, 2011

So yesterday I left work at like 4:30.  I was in SUCH a bad mood.  I just couldn't take it anymore.  So I left.  I went to Publix got some stuff and went home made an actual chicken pita with enough chicken for lunch today.  I also bought some strawberries so I had a nice dinner.  Chicken pita & strawberries...mmmmm....anywho Paul was home hogging the computer and then when I finally got it from him I was too tired to blog.  Oh also, when I was at Publix I bought some granola bars since they were BOGO.  This is going to be my go to remedy for chocolate.  Instead of eating candy, cookies, etc I will eat one of these!  I know I love when I have moments of brillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs