Pages

Birthday Woes

Monday, January 3, 2011

So today is January 3rd....24 more days until my birthday. As I've mentioned in the past, I hate that I always have to start the new year off with getting older. I mean it really sucks. But this year, I think I'm just going to handle my birthday with a "grown-up attitude". So what that I will be 32...okay I admit when I just typed that I felt a little pain in my stomach. I think I've finally gotten to a place in my life where I accept my accomplishments and things that I need to work on. I mean just like I said in the New Year's post, why do I just sit around summing up the last years of my life and wanting so much to change THIS year. I am happy to be 32! I've done A LOT of things over the past couple of years that I never thought I would EVER do and there is so much to look forward to for the rest of my life....so SO WHAT I'm 32! Now hopefully I can be this mature when I turn 40 ... good thing I have 8 more years to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs