Pages

Day One Evening Update

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So I made it through Day One with awesome results, for lunch I ended up getting a grilled chicken pita.  It was pretty good...enormous so I ate half... but good and a good choice, since I eat everything plain it ended up just being grilled chicken, lettuce and a bit of shredded cheddar.  For dinner, we made homemade pizza tonight and I scaled it back to two slices.  I have lunch planned for tomorrow and I'll be stopping at Publix in the morning to figure out my whole no coffee possible soy situation.  I am thinking I am just going to bring in some soy, stick it in the frig at work and threaten people with their lives if they drink it.  Any thoughts on what I should write on the carton...I'm thinking....

Property of Shia - Drink this and I'll drink all of the half & half in the frig and then throw up on your keyboard.   

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs