Pages

Day Two

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sinus headaches SUCK.  I just wanted to start off with my true feelings this morning.  I woke up at 3:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep because it felt like my left eyeball was about to explode.  Regardless, today is starting out great.  I drank some soy in the car with my half bagel with low fat strawberry cream cheese and I still feel pretty full.  Instead of my morning trip to Starbucks, I filled up my Starbucks cup with water and decided on a small decaf (firm coffee from the Keurig) with creamer (sugar free french vanilla) which has been in my desk for about a month (gotta love preservatives).  Taller and I are on for 11:30 for our run and for lunch I'm thinking salad....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs