Pages

Day Two Evening Update

Thursday, January 20, 2011

So I went to Publix all revved up ready to make some chicken wraps with some leftover soft taco shells...well apparently Paul had eaten the leftovers so I had a chicken salad instead which was pretty good.  I made one for lunch.

One thing I noticed last night was that I was dead tired at 9:30.  I kept falling asleep on the couch...totally missed Top Chef All-Stars and only woke up to go move the cars around in the driveway so I wouldn't have to deal with all of that in the morning.  I think it is a combination of running and no Starbucks.  So needless to say that is why no post made it up here last night....Shia was ASLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs