Pages

thank you all for the birthday wishes

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


I had a fabulous birthday.  Saturday I hung out with a friend and then did some alone time birthday shopping the best time when you can just get in the zone and be super through of the racks and try on like everything 10 times.  I found some fab stuff.  Post to come!  Sunday night I rocked one of my new outfits to a fab dinner with my hubby.  It was great.  All in all I couldn't have asked for a better birthday and all your comments just made it even more special.  So thank you all so very much!  You're the best!  Also, a big girl pat on the back, this is my first birthday since my 25th (oh dear lawd let's not even discuss that one) that I haven't cried!  YAY Shia is growing up and accepting it!  Go me!!!

Again thank you all for your birthday wishes!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Glad to hear that you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... I don't want to cry on my birthdays! That would be so awful. I generally just try to enjoy the attention.

    I did know that I'm a no reply blogger. I checked out the tutorial but I don't get comments through emails and I don't want my email public on my blogger profile, so I opted against it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Happy late birthday! I know that I just celebrated my 26th and it was a hard pill to swallow. It's like you hit the 25 mark and you don't know which group to relate to more, the 20's or the 30's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a great day! I'm turing the big 2-5 next year... not sure how I feel about that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday! i'm glad you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My warmest birthday wishes to you Shia!
    May all of your dreams come true.
    Keep cool and take care.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs