Pages

Benefit Sale-abration!

Monday, January 7, 2013


So if you are like me, you love Benefit Cosmetics, but often forget that they have their own website (normally buy from Ulta, Sephora and Department Stores).  Now is the time to hit up the website!  I've checked out the sale items and there are SOOOO many great ones!  There are kits (including Finding Mr. Bright - which I love - CLICK HERE), tools, bags and makeup on sale!  Also, please note that if any of your favorites are on sale ... that means Benefit is doing away with them so now your last chance to stock up before they are gone.  This happened to me once with some face wash I used to use from them.  CLICK HERE for the story!  
What's your favorite Benefit product?
Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Benefit benetint rocks and I think it will be around for a while!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both LOVE the mascara They're Real! It's fabulous! And their highlighters are awesome - the Watt's Up is perfect!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried Watt's Up I'll have to check that out. I love High Beam and Girl Meets Pearl.

      Shia

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs