Pages

It's Okay Thursday #30

Thursday, January 3, 2013


It's Okay...

that I've done like a million of these filler posts instead of actual posts in like FOREVER!

that I spent all last night working on my New Year's Resolution of being more organized at home and still have a lot more work to do good thing I have 365 days more or less okay less.  

in doing so (getting more organized) ... I figured out a game plan for actual posts ... YAY coming soon!  I was hoping for today but ... see the next entry ... 

that I feel like I need to just go home and wake up again ... nothing has gone right today.  I got to work early, ate breakfast (YAY) and had high hopes for today and then BAM cluster f$#* of  horribleness!  

that I would rather die of asphyxiation (holding it in until I keel over) then to cry at work.  Never going to happen!

that it is Thursday.  I know I just used the title in the post.  I hate when movies do that like HA HA ... I just said the title of the movie ... I am so cool.  Let me explain - that you should never have to work on a Monday then have a Tuesday off because come Wednesday you think it is Monday and then so on.  It is just horrible.

that it is only 2:02 ... I still have plenty of time for this day to turn around ... how about that for optimism!

What's okay with you today?
(I hope your day is better than mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs