Skip to main content

Best Makeup Face Brush!!!

So I am putting on my makeup this morning and then it hit me ... well actually it gently glided across my face...but I realized ... why haven't I told you about my new face brush?  Well here it goes ...

Recently, I decided to purchase the new Bareminerals foundation that is pressed into a compact.  While at the Bareminerals boutique, my sales assistant showed me this new brush.  She recommended it for the compact because of the smoothness of the brush and the overall coverage you get.  Well $22?  I wasn't super convinced that I needed a new brush besides I already loved my Full Flawless Brush that I had been using.  Then she used the brush on me to apply some of the pressed foundation and OMG ... it felt like velvet brushing across my cheek.  Seriously SUPER soft and the coverage is awesome!  There is no more swirling ... it is just glide across the pressed foundation and glide it across your face.  

I've actually been using this brush on my loose original Bareminerals foundation and it works marvelous.  Especially, this time of year when our skin color fades yet our makeup does not.  I have had the best success blending my winter look.  

So all in all ... if you haven't tried this brush ... invest in it!  It is definitely worth the $22!
Have you tried this brush?

Comments

  1. I LOVE everything Bare Minerals and will definitely add this brush to my "wish list"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I should seriously get a kickback from them for how many of my friends I have converted! I love their makeup. I've been wearing BMs for I think 4 years now.

      Shia

      Delete
  2. I love everything bare minerals...haha. I use their under eye powder and their lip glosses. I need to check out their brushes now.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Love Coupon Book Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well rested? I love that stuff!! I am obsessed with BMs and I seriously have converted all of my friends. Def try the brush it is AWESOME! It's like rubbing a kitten across your face ... you know but not in a weird way ... LOL

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
      Shia

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, this looks amazing! All the brushed I own are BareMinerals, so obviously I'm a huge fan ;)
    I may be needing to add this to my makeup bag in the near future! It looks great!
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is heaven ... you def need to get it! They even have a mini version haven't tried it but it's probably just as soft!

      Curious ... when I reply to you here ... do you receive a follow up email? Just wondering!

      Thanks,

      Shia

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me!

12 Things You Need for Successful Weight Loss

1) Get your head in the game! Weight loss doesn't happen without dedication.  You have to have the mindset to get it done.  I've said in the past that motivation for me is like a light switch ... when it's on it is ON.  Even though motivation is one of the key things you need ~ you also need patience, understanding, time, and willpower.  You have to make a commitment to yourself and stick with it. 2) Track your progress! Tracking keeps you honest to yourself.  Without tracking you can sabotage yourself into overeating.  For example, tell me EVERYTHING you ate on Friday off the top of your head, not so easy right?  Also, there are tons of apps out there that you can quickly track or you can do it the old fashion way of writing it down.  Find what works for you and do it daily.  Also, as a rule I normally track my whole day in the morning.  Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Dinner.  This also keeps me in track.  I can budget out my day and make changes if things arise or when y…

It's Okay Thursday/Hello Monday #5

... to be so productive that you "forget" to blog!

... to have tire issues on April Fool's Day and have to preface every text with ... this is NOT an April Fool's joke.

... to buy 11 items from the dollar days area at Target in an effort to get organized.  {hmmmm ... maybe a good idea for a blog post.}

... to forget to finish this post!

Hello Monday#5 It is truly amazing how much better my makeup and hair look on the weekend. So if you have never tried Starbucks Via Iced Coffee - I highly recommend. So I just watched Into the Woods over the weekend.  Why did the music sound EXACTLY like Sweeney Todd? Seriously I even googled that sh!t and came up with nothing. Why is it on weekends I am all about managing my down time  like it was my last meal or something.  Um no, I cannot do XYZ,  that is a total lack of consideration to my weekend of staying at  home and doing nothing for 48 hours straight.  
How are you doing today?