So I had a pretty eventful/terrific/FABULOUS weekend only about 0.00000000000000000000001(you get where I am going)% was "bad".
My niece told me that her dad called me that dreaded f word. I want to say that it didn't/doesn't bother me but yet I am here...blogging about it. Well I am fighting down the urge to let it bother me ~ let's put it that way but I really felt like if I addressed all the swirling madness in my brain I would feel better so here it goes....
First, let me give you a little synopsis of all the stuff swirling around in my brain about the comment...
1) WHO CARES!
3) I hate when people feel like the only way they can cut me to the quick is by calling me that horrible f word.
4) Why do I let that word plague me when it is said about me?
5) OMG would I even still be thinking about this if I hadn't just started Hannah Montana time??
So these thoughts usually can manifest into negative thoughts and self esteem issues yada yada yada. But no, I am not going to let my sister's ex-husband get me down. Why? I'll tell you why....
1) Newsflash dippy (him not you) you haven't seen me in like FOREVER! I have lost over 25 pounds!!
2) AND even when I had those extra pounds on me...my man (ahem [under breathe] a way better man than you could ever even IMAGINE being) LOVES ME...no matter what!
3) I had a basket of too small clothes and I tried all those ma'am-a jam-a's on and THEY FIT!!! Who just doubled her wardrobe with her own clothes...THIS GIRL!
4) I went to the outlet malls today (I know I hate the outlets but for once I got a great deal) and bought a bunch of skirts from the Loft and drum roll they were the size right before the size I am trying to slim down to as my goal so guess what buddy boy...I am ALMOST THERE!
5) Almost forgot ~ when I weighed in on Saturday I had lost almost 2 pounds after two weeks of just losing .6 and fearing I was hitting a plateau!
So with all this awesome stuff that has happened over the last 48 hours, there's no way I am letting my awesome achievements be diminished by that horrible f word. I'm better than that word and I will always be better than that word...no matter what anyone says or however many times someone wants a cheap shot...I am the only one that can give that word power and it will NEVER have power over me!
So I would like to say as my response...Sticks and stones will break my bones, but being called fat (see no power...so I'll say it) will never hurt me...OR ruin my fabulous weekend or my much needed night's sleep.