Pages

Snow White

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Snow White has always been my favorite Disney Princess...even before you had to pick sides!

Not only was it the first Disney animated movie but
growing up we had this 1987 Snow White movie...
I've always thought Diana Rigg played the BEST evil queen!
I found this movie onDemand recently and forced Paul to watch it.
I still love it!!
So I can't wait to see Snow White & the Huntsman.


Mirror Mirror on the Wall will Charlize Theron be the 
Evilest Queen of them all??

I can't wait to see!

As proof of how obsessed I am with Snow White movies....

I even plan on seeing this....

6 comments:

  1. Mirror Mirror was super cute and I can't wait to see Snow White and the Huntsman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting didn't even know about Mirror movie... sounds like a good one I love snow white too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica ~ I saw a preview of Mirror Mirror it seemed pretty cute and funny. Seriously I can't want to see Charlize as the evil Queen ~ I saw her on Top Chef and she seemed to have taken the role quite seriously.

    Pegasuslegend ~ you know Hollywood...when they have a big movie coming out ... they have to at least have TWO with the same topic ;) I hope all is well with you and yours. Paul is mad that I will be rooting for the Jets this season ~ GO TEBOW!!!

    Thanks for the comments!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlize Theron looks magnificent!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Mirror Mirror, Shia! Sure, it was a bit silly but it defined "fairytale" in my humble opinion.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: Initially I was simply going to rent "Huntsman" due to my dislike of K.S but I may "have" to see it now! Plus, I think Chris and Charlize are going to "rock" their roles. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs