Pages

11 Questions Tag!

Thursday, April 26, 2012



  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
10 Facts (and one lie, try to guess!)
1. I have better than 20/20 vision in my right eye I have 20/10 and my left 20/15.
2. I hate tomatoes!! Yes including red sauce so no pizza, lasagna, spaghetti etc…all of that is YUCK!
3. I am 5’5” without heels.
4. I have hazel eyes.
5. I hate lemons and I won’t drink the water if they put one in it at a restaurant…I can taste it!!
6. I am funny.
7. I am a smart ass.
8. I hate people that lie and try to make themselves out to be something that they aren’t.
9. I have three nieces and I love them dearly (oh and spoil them).
10. I’ve never eaten pistachio ice cream or even a pistachio.
11. My name is Shia.

My 11 Questions to answer:

1. Do you like to read? What do you find yourself reaching for?

I have been an audiobook kinda gal ~ I listen to them on my long commute ~ the problem is not EVERY book comes in audio version ~ so I have started reading at night instead of watching tv. Currently I am hooked on Charlaine Harris’ books especially the Aurora Teagarden and Harper Connelly mysteries ~ they are SO good and no there aren’t any vampires…even though I do love the Sookie Stackhouse books too.

2. How many hours a day do you find yourself doing blog related activities?
OMG totally not enough…I used to say like an hour a day but now it’s probably like minutes…anyone looking for an assistant job apply here!

3. Bows or ribbons?
I don’t even get this question so does that mean neither?

4. How often do you do your nails?
RARELY! I am an all-natural kinda girl. I have been painting them more often and I am getting quite better at it.

5. Do you have a way you do your hair/face every day or does it change on a day to day basis?
I have naturally curly hair so I wear it that way about 90 percent of the time. For two reasons, 1) I hate to get up early to do my hair and 2) it’s just easier! I wear Bareminerals makeup so I pretty much wear the same makeup everyday as well.

6. Do you have any siblings? Do they blog?
Two sisters – no blogging for them and I don’t even think they read mine…hmmmm.

7. Is your health a huge concern to you?
I guess ~ currently I work out a lot but it’s more for vanity than health. I am probably someone that takes her good health for granted. I have been eating better as well. Gotta look good in my wedding photos!!

8. Which popular thing does everyone else love... but you just don't care for?
SOCIAL MEDIA!!! I am sure there are senior citizens with more concern about facebook and twitter than me. I just don’t care … and I don’t care that I don’t care…LOL.

9. What if someone came and told you your blog name was taken and copyrighted by someone who came before you? Would you fight it or change it? What would you change it to?
Um no! I love my blog so I would say…see you in Court SUCKA!

10. How do you feel about hair extensions and fake lashes?
Indifferent…I thought about getting hair extensions but I’ve grown my hair pretty long on my own granted to too FOREVER but actually after my wedding I am considering hacking it all off for locks of love. As for fake lashes I wouldn’t wear them daily but I’m considering them for my wedding.

11. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Jacksonville, Florida? I mean that is where I am but normally she is somewhere cooler and why are henchmen always chasing her…I forget.


So there are my answers now here are my 11 questions for you to answer:


1) How often do you shave your legs?

2) How many times has your heart been broken?

3) What’s your biggest pet peeve of other bloggers?

4) What’s the biggest life lesson you’ve had so far?

5) What’s your biggest day to day worry?

6) Stripes or polka dots?

7) If you won the lotto what would you do?

8) What’s your dream vacation spot?

9) Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity?

10) How many tv shows do you watch?

11) What Kardashian sister would you be and why? 



I tag.....
Amazing Times to Come
Asha's Aspects
Beautiful.
Casa De Nicole
Daydreams and Destinies
Eyes on Heels
lowercase letters
Raindrops on Wednesday
Strawberry Fields
Sweet Southern Drawl
What Cat Says

4 comments:

  1. I had fun reading this. Happy Thursday, Shia!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you make me laugh!

    And the south america thing wasn't a lie. I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed reading this post. always fun to learn more about our bloggers.:)


    enjoy your evening!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs