Pages

Birchbox News...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Month's Box

So every month I get a Birchbox and I haven't posted
about it because honestly I haven't really had anything to
post about.  I haven't used most of the recent products I have
gotten and I've even considered cancelling but there is something
about that surprise that keeps me holding on.

So my news this month about my Birchbox...is...if you received the Befine
skincare items (like me) chances are the sunscreen samples are
expired and Birchbox has realized their mistake and if you check your
email signed up to your account you should have a link to a survey
- fill it out and you'll receive 100 points ~ which is $10 to spend.
You have to enter the expiration date of the product...
Mine expired 02/2010!!




I also received this Birchbox called...Here Comes the Bride!

HOW IT WORKS

We know it’s all about the big day, but there is plenty to do before the ceremony. This box includes essentials to help the bride-to-be shine along the way. She’ll want to look her best, which is why we’ve included Dr. Hauschka’s Radiant You kit — the name says it all—and Benefit’s genius Finding Mr. Bright, a set of four luminizing products. There’s also Oribe’s cult favoriteDry Texturizing Spray to amp up her ’do. Automatic Apparel’s roll-up ballet flats are a must for avoiding stiletto-induced suffering, and EBOOST's vitamin-packed tablets will stoke her energy. The finishing touches? Darling Tiny Prints thank you cards and sweet silk flowers from ban.do to dress up her hair or outfit.

I absolutely love this one...you receive convertible flats 
which are super cute and comfy; Benefit's Finding Mr. Bright which 
comes with Erase Paste, Highbeam, Poisetint and Girl Meets Pearl...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!  

If you receive Birchboxes...let me know if you like what you are getting.
Is it worth it?  Or are you like me and the monthly surprise is worth $10.

3 comments:

  1. mine was expired too. i threw it away immediately! so happy i only used it once before i figured that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard alot of people saying there product was expired too. I think that's so terrible! But i think birchbox handled it great by giving everyone the extra points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's good that they are giving 10 points, an expired product is embarrassing on their part!


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs