Pages

Insanity!!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So this morning I was checking my email....typical email from JCrew taunting me to buy ... then I noticed ... JCrew sells clothing for kids?  I clicked on it just to see how ridiculous the clothing prices for kids wear was and I found this....

A hundred and twelve dollars!!! 
Are you kidding me??  Have you seen what kids
do to their clothes??  My nieces can't go to the mall
without getting dirty...LOL!

Seriously, I don't know what is worse...$112 for a shirt for a kid OR that there are kids out there in the world sporting JCrew and I have to wait for it to hit the JCrew Factory Store for me to buy it and I have a JOB!!!!

So what do you think?  Would you buy your child a $112 article of clothing?

Okay so I kept looking....(I know I should have just let it go...)

PLAY Comme des Garçons® printed heart tee

$72!!! 

Please tell me I am not the only one that thinks this is ridiculous!!

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie I already following u :) I`m Ioana-Carmen the blonde one, the second one from the end :)
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with this! I would never buy myself a t-shirt for $112 let alone a child! Makes me a little jealous of the little kids who do have these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loana-Carmen - thanks =)

    Hannah ~ isn't it just sickening! I agree the fact that there are way more stylish kids out there in the world than me with their expensive duds is almost to much to bare for a Tuesday..lol

    Thanks for the comments!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure ridiculous. But there are some very privileged and some very underprivileged kiddos out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs