Pages

Case of the Mondays

Monday, May 7, 2012

So normally I'll link up with Amber & Neely
for It's OK Thursdays but I found this on 
Pinterest this morning and thought...
why not do this sort of post today!!

It's Monday but it's OK because....

~ the second/third books of Hunger Games finally were available for downloading!  I have been on the waiting list for FOREVER!!!  So yes...my life will be CONSUMED with Hunger Games for the next 14 - 21 days (basically have to listen to both books BEFORE they expire)!  Let the games begin!

~ I've reached the half way mark to my weight loss goal and I was just sitting here worrying/thinking about how I need to step it up a bit because I am worried about hitting a plateau when I received an email from a co-worker stating she just saw me in the hall and didn't recognize me at first because how skinny I am...definitely brightened my mood.  

~ That I can feel like part of an elite group at the office of those who watched Mad Men last night!  I know lame but hey ~ gotta have something to brighten a Monday.

~ so even though it's that dreaded day of the week...what's okay on your Monday??

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, Mondays. They always come too early.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mad Men, I didn't catch last nights yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you losing the weight, and how much did you lose??? Congratulations on that but I have to admit I am a little jealous....haven't been able to give up my sugar addiction yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs