Pages

Check out AHALife

Thursday, October 13, 2011

So AHALife, click {here} for the website, have some interesting beauty supplies on sale.  The one that caught my eye is...


this makeup bag...it opens flat and has 
storage areas and a pop out mirror.
The price is $98 so it's a little steep but 
could the convenience be worth the $$?

What do you think is worth it or overpriced?
{I'm a cheapskate (I have a wedding to pay for!!)
 so I'd love to hear what you think!}

P.S.  While you're at the site...sign up for their daily emails...some of the stuff they sell is HILARIOUS!!!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks awesome!!! but i dont think i'll splurge on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it looks great
    but 100 dollars !

    don't waste money on things like
    that love .. 100 dollars
    could get you something better
    for your wedding <3



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg yes .. what were
    they thinking!!

    all white .. they all
    looked like they were getting married!


    at least they should of had
    some black details to tell them
    apart from the bride right?

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so neat! I don't know if I would necessarily shell out 100 bucks for it, but if I got it as a gift....! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - my favourite part is how they say "just cause you don't get paid to do hair and make up doesn't mean you can't look like you do" as if any pro makeup artist would ever use something so awkward!

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs