Pages

Ask Shia's Advice!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



So my friend constantly tells me that I need to become a counselor or a therapist because she tells me something and I always have a solution for her.  So today I joke and said...no I just need an advice column!  Which made me think....why not devote some time to it on my blog.

So if you need advice ON ANYTHING email me at Ask.Shias.Advice@gmail.com and I'll post your problem with like "Desperately Seeking Advice in Atlanta" or whatever as your name...I would never call you out ... then I'll post my reply.

I just have a natural gift of giving advice which I totally get from my mom...she is a great advice giver too!  I can't wait to hear from you.

Seriously no problem is too big or too small...it can be about your relationship, products to by, ways to save money, getting into college, organizing your home, life, etc., family stuff, whatever!!  

I am the quintessential know it all without the stuck up attitude of knowing it all.  Ask me and I'll give you an answer!

10 comments:

  1. such a great way to help people!! no matter the size of the problem =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats amazing!

    great idea love
    now i know who to talk to
    when i need advice :D

    ill definitely keep this in mind


    happy hump day!

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. take it from me, she really does have a way of seeing "through" a problem and can give you a practical way to deal with it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love Sophie Kinsella (I'm a big chik-lit reader=guilty pleasure reading) read her other books under the pen name Madeleine Wickham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. You're the best. I actually may email you soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea ~Seriously ~ please do! I've actually checked this new email 100 times already and have gotten sad that no one has email yet...lol.

    Taylor ~ thanks =) It really just comes naturally to me.

    Melu ~ I'm always here for you =)

    Sarah ~ I haven't tried any of those yet but I def will now that you have gave them a shout out =)

    Mily ~ I just thought...well I do it for all my friends ~ why not my followers too.

    Thanks for all the comments!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thoughtful and great of you for outreaching people. xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shia this is so cool!! What a great idea!! I am sure many people will be needing some advice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..yes if you have a gift, share it and bless someone, that's very kind of you to want to help someone.

    And yes go thrifting, hope you find something nice and share it with the bloggy world!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do this on my blog too! And most of the stuff I don't post, but wish I could, even with an alias.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs