It's okay ...
1) to be super happy that I prepared and scheduled all the the posts for this week on Sunday! Go me!
2) to get up early and exercise before work ... I never thought it was possible people but if Shia can do it ... anyone can.
3) to consider taking the wedding countdown down ... I mean isn't the panic attacks it's giving me enough of a reason to take it down? I am running out of time!!
4) that I have made a blog planner but I haven't put it together yet.
5) that I am currently using office supplies to keep my ring on.
This is post-it tape ~ basically used for when you
want to copy a document but you want to cover
the privileged stuff up ... works great for sizing rings as well
as you can see ... LOL
6) to be proud of my new found photobucket skillz ... my pics this week have looked amazing!!
7) to not care about Tom Cruise's pending divorce. Do we really need like a min by min detail of what is going on? Why would anyone besides them put any time into worrying about this? I don't know about you but I have TOO MUCH going on in my own life to care about theirs. Who knew Katie Holmes just needed to get a divorce to be "relevant" again ... oh right just like when she became "relevant" again for Tom declaring his love for her on Oprah ... are you seeing a pattern here?
8) to freak out when you mess something up at work - true story but thank goodness I was the only one freaking out.
9) to be seriously bummed that I STILL haven't gotten a papercut to break out my fab Birchbox band-aids. I mean normally I get at least 2 or 3 a week ... what the heck!
10) that this somee card totally represents how I feel EVERYDAY at work....