Pages

It's okay Thursday #19

Thursday, July 12, 2012


It's that time of the week don't forget to link up with Amber & Neely!!

It's okay....

1) to be sick of being sick ... friends...I have had the worst cold I have ever had in my life ... seriously remember when Nicole Kidman died at the end of Moulin Rouge?  Well I seriously thought that your girl Shia here had consumption too!  I still have a lung that I still haven't quiet be able to cough up yet but at least I have some energy back.

2) that I didn't work out for 2 weeks.  I started back Tuesday night....YAY!

3) that I am not sure which one I felt more guilt over ... not blogging or not working out.

4) that I think it is totally awesome that last night I ran a mile in 11:40!  Shia's new record!!

5) that this weekend is my wedding dress fitting but I still feel like I have a bit more to lose.  I mean there can be a second fitting ... right?  Let's hope.

It's NOT okay ....

1) to let FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC, negative ads or whomever tell you what to think about candidates and issues.  Do some research ... gain your own knowledge and have an educated opinion based on facts and not hype...PLEASE!

2) to drive slow in the fast lane ~ need I say more?

3) to give someone the up down ... in case you have no idea what I am talking about ... it is when you are talking to someone and instead of looking them in the eyes like you should be you are scanning them up and down ... that is RUDE!  If you need to do an up down check ... check YOURSELF.

4) to let the up down ruin your day ... Shia is a work in progress towards people's crappy attitudes.  (sigh)

5) to go to a Daniel Tosh show and think that he is not going to say something horrible ... hello I spend 20 - 30% of the time covering my eyes when watching his show.  If he can't show you a disgusting clip he's gonna say something disgusting....that is his bit!  It's called a JOKE!  Also, 99.99999999999999% of his jokes are for GUYS!  Guys have sick senses of humor ... have you seen Old School, Anchorman, etc.  Those movies suck yet guys think they are hilarious. 

Okay getting off my soap box...LOL

What's okay and not okay with you this week?


2 comments:

  1. I always feel guilty about not working out and not blogging. It's just a losing game :-)

    Hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Thanks Zara! Have a great Thursday!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs