Pages

My Summer Looks

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So this is what I normally wear to the pool. This bathing suit I got at Target like 5 years ago! Simple Tshirt and pull on shorts and some cheap sunglasses I got from Walmart.
I got these cover up dresses from Old Navy like $7 a piece a few years ago and here is my NEW bathing suit...$12 a piece at Walmart and drum roll it is REVERSIBLE and I love both sides!! Here are some other sunglasses I have had for years.
Here's the other side of my bathing suit and I got this cover up from Victoria Secret a few years ago on clearance with an additional % off. I can't remember how much but I know it was cheap. Here's another pair of sunglasses I have had forever. I have a love/hate relationship with these sunglasses...I love the coverage they give but I hate how they make me look like a bug...so look silly or no sunspots or wrinkles on my eyes....hmmmmm which one sounds worse I am thinking sunspots and wrinkles LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs