Pages

Money Back Gurantee

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So, I have another reason to love Ulta, when I bought those nail pens from Sally Hansen that didn’t work, I decided I would take them back because I didn't even open one of them and I barely used the one I did open and when I took him back to Ulta they asked what was wrong and I told them I didn’t like him and “dissatisfied with” was what she put into the register. So apparently if you try something and you don’t like it you can return it and get your money back. This has opened a whole new world of product testing for me. I am amazed that I can try something and if it doesn't work I can return it because I am notorious for buying something using it once and then having to give it away or throw it away after years of junking up my space under the sink. 

So with this knowledge I plan on trying Loreal one sweep eyeshadow. It is supposed to do smoky eye with ease. I have my doubts and since this stuff is pricey ($9.99) for drugstore makeup, I didn't plan on actually ever buying it but now I will.

So stay tuned for the "Does it work?"

1 comment:

  1. Please note that some corrections have been made. I actually dictated this blog on my drive home from work the other night and apparently when I said "them" Dragon Dictation typed "him" and apparently I did poorly on the review and edit portion of this post! Anywho, YAY Ulta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs