Pages

When it rains it pours ....deux

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


So I originally wrote this post when I felt like a friend needed some encouragement. Well homegirl here needed some encouragement herself so I scrolled through and found it. Seriously it helped. I was like yes Shia you can overcome this crap that is currently festering in your life. So in case you missed it or need a refresher like myself ... check it out! 

Also I just want to say that when all is going wrong at work I get a phone call from a jeweler regarding some sapphires for my "custom" ring with encouraging news...what? sapphires don't cost more than diamonds...nooooo (pretty sure I was already aware of this...why weren't you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs