Pages

What's that saying...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't piss on my leg and tell me that it is raining? This is exactly how I felt this morning when I heard on the radio that "studies" show that the oil spill in the Gulf isn't as bad as they thought it would be. Really?!? I'm supposed to believe that the Gulf spill wasn't "that bad"? Here's another saying...that is sooo funny I almost forgot to laugh!

This dear readers is why I hate the media. They will tell the public ANYTHING and most people JUST BELIEVE IT! I mean the NEWS said it so it's gotta be TRUE...right? Um NO! I'm no marine biologist but I'm pretty sure that tons of oil pumping into an ecosystem isn't GOOD no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs